Clinics & Services
The practice nurses and Health Care Assistant provide the following services:-
- Asthma Clinics, COPD Clinics, CKD Clinics & Hypertension Clinics
- Cervical Smear tests (Practice Nurse)
- Cessation of Smoking Clinics
- Childhood immunisations (Practice Nurse)
- Contraception Advice/ HRT Advice
- Diabetic Clinics
- Travel vaccinations/Travel Advice
- Well-person checks
- Spirometry (breath test)
- 24 hour Blood Pressure monitoring
- Ear Syringing, done by the practice nurse on the advice of the GP’s
- Phlebotomy (blood taking)
- The GP's provide the following additional service:-
- Postnatal Checks
Well Person Checks
Any patient between the ages of 16 - 75 who has not attended the surgery for a period of three years or more, is invited to make arrangements to attend for a basic health assessment. Similarly for patients over the age of 75 who have not attended for one year or more, a health check will be made available on request, which will usually take place at the surgery. If you have difficulty attending the surgery please inform the receptionist.
We offer free flu immunisation for those patients who are eligible. Flu immunisation clinics generally start in October. Dates for these will be advertised on posters and the Jayex board.
We offer a wide range of contraceptive services including long-acting reversible contraception and the coil. Please make an appointment with the doctor to discuss options available to you.